An E10 error indicates that the grill identification jumper cable is not inserted into the back of the Weber Connect Module. Please turn off your grill and reinstall the jumper cable to clear the E10 error.
Articles in this section
- E10 - Grill Identification Cable Error
- E8 - Grill Temperature Probe Error
- Can I import a grill from another country?
- The burners of my gasbarbecue will not ignite, what should I do?
- The burner flame pattern of my gasbarbecue is erratic, what should I do?
- The igniter of my gasbarbecue does not work, what should I do?
- What is the little chain for on my gas grill?
- Can I use my gas grill in another country?
- How do I get the stickers off my grill?