If your lid seems tight or uneven at the hinge, you can simply adjust the lid hinge bolts, using an adjustable wrench, to your preference. This may have been the result of slight overtightening during manufacturing.
Articles in this section
- Why does the fan makes noises?
- Why does the temperature sometimes fall when trying to reach my set temperature?
- Lid not sitting flush – uneven at the hinge
- There was a fire in my ash and grease drawer
- Air pockets in pellet hopper/blockage in chute
- The barbecue can preheat to high temperatures faster than low temperatures
- Separation (crack) in RTV within hopper
- Condensation inside Hopper Lid
- Heat Baffle Flaking
- Glowing embers blowing out of ash drawer
- See more