If your WEBER CONNECT display isn’t turning on, make sure that the grill is plugged into a wall outlet or is connected to a USB power bank. If your WEBER CONNECT display still doesn’t turn on, contact customer support.
Articles in this section
- How do I plug in my grill?
- How do I install an external power bank with a USB-C cable?
- Why isn’t my WEBER CONNECT display turning on?
- Why do I have to plug in my grill?
- Do I have to plug in my grill to use the WEBER CONNECT app?
- Why won’t my USB-C external battery pack turn on my WEBER CONNECT display?
- Genesis II Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- See more