A fan, and the sound it makes, is standard in the pellet barbecue category. The fan within SmokeFire circulates heat and smoke within the cook box to provide the best wood-fired taste and helps deliver even heat across the cooking grate.
Articles in this section
- Why does the fan makes noises?
- Why does the temperature sometimes fall when trying to reach my set temperature?
- Lid not sitting flush – uneven at the hinge
- There was a fire in my ash and grease drawer
- Air pockets in pellet hopper/blockage in chute
- The barbecue can preheat to high temperatures faster than low temperatures
- Separation (crack) in RTV within hopper
- Condensation inside Hopper Lid
- Heat Baffle Flaking
- Glowing embers blowing out of ash drawer
- See more