Use the wraps for smaller, more delicate cuts of fish, meat and poultry.
Articles in this section
- Why does the wood wrap catch fire?
- Should I use direct or indirect heat with wood wraps?
- How strong is the smoke aroma of the wood wraps?
- Which foods can be smoked in the wood wrap?
- How long must I soak the wood wraps?
- What if the food I want to smoke is bigger than the wood plank?
- Can I reuse the wood plank?
- What can I cook on the red cedar wood plank?
- How long should I soak the red cedar wood plank?
- Which wood chips do I use for which meats?
- See more