The wood plank may be used twice. Don’t forget to wash it thoroughly in between uses. The plank only needs soaking for 60 minutes the first time you use it.
Articles in this section
- Why does the wood wrap catch fire?
- Should I use direct or indirect heat with wood wraps?
- How strong is the smoke aroma of the wood wraps?
- Which foods can be smoked in the wood wrap?
- How long must I soak the wood wraps?
- What if the food I want to smoke is bigger than the wood plank?
- Can I reuse the wood plank?
- What can I cook on the red cedar wood plank?
- How long should I soak the red cedar wood plank?
- Which wood chips do I use for which meats?
- See more