We recommend wiping the adhesive residue with 91% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
Articles in this section
- Loose bristles on the cooking grate
- Can I wash the microfibre cloth?
- Will the stainless steel grill brush damage my grates?
- I can't get the sticker off of my grill brush. What do I do?
- How to treat the cooking grate before first use?
- Why is the microfibre cloth better than an ordinary cloth?
- Which cleaning brush should I use for my grate?
- How to do take care of my cast iron accessory?
- How to clean your Weber accessories
- How do I maintain my cleaning brushes?