Pizza stones start out looking pristine, but with use, the pizza stone will darken and some staining may occur. It's completely normal and part of the pizza stone’s natural seasoning process, and it won't impact the performance of the pizza stone or affect the taste of foods prepared on the pizza stone
- To clean the pizza stone, allow it to cool completely, and then rinse it with water.
- Use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove any
- stubborn particles that are stuck to the stone while rinsing.
- Don't soak the pizza stone in water or use soap or detergent while cleaning.
- Don't place a hot pizza stone under cool or cold water.
- The pizza stone is not dishwasher safe.
- Never store the pizza stone outside. It will crack in cold weather conditions.