You will receive a notification that your grill is shutting down within the Weber Connect app. You will then receive a notification when the grill has completed the shutdown process.
Articles in this section
- What is SmokeBoost?
- How do I use the new SmokeBoost feature?
- When should I use SmokeBoost?
- What temperature is SmokeBoost?
- How long should I keep SmokeBoost on?
- I used SmokeBoost but my food doesn't taste any different.
- I selected SmokeBoost and it caused my grilling time to significantly increase.
- How do I adjust the SmokeFire temperature on my Smartphone?
- Is controlling the grill temperature on my Smartphone safe?
- How do I shut down SmokeFire on my Smartphone?
- See more