What you are seeing can happen when the temperature changes outside, which can cause a change in the visual appearance of the seal. This will not impact the barbecue's performance.
Articles in this section
- Why does the fan makes noises?
- Why does the temperature sometimes fall when trying to reach my set temperature?
- Lid not sitting flush – uneven at the hinge
- There was a fire in my ash and grease drawer
- Air pockets in pellet hopper/blockage in chute
- The barbecue can preheat to high temperatures faster than low temperatures
- Separation (crack) in RTV within hopper
- Condensation inside Hopper Lid
- Heat Baffle Flaking
- Glowing embers blowing out of ash drawer
- See more