Heat from the barbecue may cause natural moisture from the wood pellets to evaporate. This can cause condensation on the hopper lid, but will not affect your cooking performance.
Articles in this section
- Why does the fan makes noises?
- Why does the temperature sometimes fall when trying to reach my set temperature?
- Lid not sitting flush – uneven at the hinge
- There was a fire in my ash and grease drawer
- Air pockets in pellet hopper/blockage in chute
- The barbecue can preheat to high temperatures faster than low temperatures
- Separation (crack) in RTV within hopper
- Condensation inside Hopper Lid
- Heat Baffle Flaking
- Glowing embers blowing out of ash drawer
- See more