The Low Fuel alert was designed to give an adequate amount of time to add fuel (pellets) to the barbecue, similar to the low fuel alert in your car. You’ll still have about 1.8-2.3 kgs of pellets left in the hopper at this time.
Articles in this section
- I want the newest version of SmokeFire
- What is the SmokeFire Cooking System?
- What are some of the features that set the SmokeFire apart from other pellet grills?
- Will I have the latest software?
- What grilling methods is the SmokeFire capable of?
- Helpful Tips When Using the SmokeFire Grill
- What are some of the features of the Weber Connect Controller?
- What is the outdoor rating for the Weber Connect Smart Controller?
- SmokeFire Controller - Controls
- Weber Connect Controller Settings
- See more