For best results we always recommend running a full shutdown. If you do not complete the shut down, it can impact the start up next time you barbecue. The fan will continue run until your barbecue is at a safe temperature to store.
Articles in this section
- I want the newest version of SmokeFire
- What is the SmokeFire Cooking System?
- What are some of the features that set the SmokeFire apart from other pellet grills?
- Will I have the latest software?
- What grilling methods is the SmokeFire capable of?
- Helpful Tips When Using the SmokeFire Grill
- What are some of the features of the Weber Connect Controller?
- What is the outdoor rating for the Weber Connect Smart Controller?
- SmokeFire Controller - Controls
- Weber Connect Controller Settings
- See more