It is important to make sure your barbecue is fully preheated with the lid closed before adding food. After preheating, the heat will start to even out. When you open the lid, the SmokeFire engine will start running harder to keep the temperature up. When the lid is open, especially for extended periods of time, outside factors such as wind can redirect the flame and heat. It sounds simple, but please keep the lid closed for best results.
Articles in this section
- I want the newest version of SmokeFire
- What is the SmokeFire Cooking System?
- What are some of the features that set the SmokeFire apart from other pellet grills?
- Will I have the latest software?
- What grilling methods is the SmokeFire capable of?
- Helpful Tips When Using the SmokeFire Grill
- What are some of the features of the Weber Connect Controller?
- What is the outdoor rating for the Weber Connect Smart Controller?
- SmokeFire Controller - Controls
- Weber Connect Controller Settings
- See more