In case you experience issues connecting to your iGrill Classic, please follow these steps:
- Download the Weber iGrill App (iOS only).
- Enable Bluetooth® on your smart device
- Reset your iGrill by pressing all three buttons on the front at the same time. The thermometer will power on and signal with a long beep.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your Smart Device and and pair with you iGrill. Note that it may appear as “headset” on the list of available devices.
- You can now find your iGrill Classic from the “My iGrill”-section on the Weber iGrill App navigation bar or in the iGrill Classic App (for Android only).
To start grilling:
- Insert a probe
- From the Weber iGrill App navigation bar, tap on 'Temperature'
- Tap on the probe you would like to set a cook up for (only iGrill 2 and iGrill 3)
- Select "Start Grilling"
- After selecting from 'Food Temperature' or 'Grill Temperature,' select either Doneness, Temperature, or Range'
- Set up your session and start grilling
The iGrill Classic is compatible with most iOS devices, including:
- iPhone® 3G, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S
- iPad® (all)
- iPod Touch 2nd Gen and later
The iGrill Classic is compatible with several Android devices.
Once verified, please download the Weber iGrill App on the Apple App Store for iOS devices. The iGrill Classic App for Android is no longer available on the Google Play Store.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.