Yes. The Integrated Weber Connect Module is designed to safely remain outside and attached to your grill. Weber does recommend pairing your new grill with a premium Weber cover to help shield it from the elements.
Articles in this section
- Genesis II Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- Can my Genesis Smart Grill turn on even if the Weber Connect Module is out of power?
- Feature Comparison Between Weber Connect App and Weber Connect Module on Genesis Smart Grill
- Set a Target Temperature Alert for a Probe on the Weber Connect Module
- Set a Grill Temperature Alert on the Weber Connect Module
- Setting a Target Temperature Alert for a Probe in the Weber Connect App
- Can the Weber Connect Module be left outside?
- See more