Yes. Your grill’s ignition is powered by an independent AA battery, so even if your Weber Connect Module is out of battery, you can still ignite your grill
Articles in this section
- Genesis II Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- Can my Genesis Smart Grill turn on even if the Weber Connect Module is out of power?
- Feature Comparison Between Weber Connect App and Weber Connect Module on Genesis Smart Grill
- Set a Target Temperature Alert for a Probe on the Weber Connect Module
- Set a Grill Temperature Alert on the Weber Connect Module
- Setting a Target Temperature Alert for a Probe in the Weber Connect App
- Can the Weber Connect Module be left outside?
- See more