Yes. Your grill’s ignition is powered by an independent AA battery, so even if your Weber Connect Module is out of battery, you can still ignite your grill
Articles in this section
- How do I plug in my grill?
- How do I install an external power bank with a USB-C cable?
- Why isn’t my WEBER CONNECT display turning on?
- Why do I have to plug in my grill?
- Do I have to plug in my grill to use the WEBER CONNECT app?
- Why won’t my USB-C external battery pack turn on my WEBER CONNECT display?
- Genesis II Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- See more