Weber’s Smart series of Spirit grills uses an ambient temperature probe strategically positioned to provide the most accurate reading of your grill’s current internal temperature. That reading is then constantly displayed on both the screen of the Integrated Weber Connect Module and your connected device through the Weber Connect app. No more peering out the window trying to guess if your grill is ready to grill or not!
Articles in this section
- Spirit Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Spirit Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Spirit Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- Can my Spirit Smart Grill turn on even if the Weber Connect Module is out of power?
- Feature Comparison Between Weber Connect App and Weber Connect Module on Spirit Smart Grill
- Set a Grill Temperature Alert on the Weber Connect Module
- Can the Weber Connect Module be left outside?
- Where is the lid thermometer on my Spirit Smart Grill?