Yes. Your grill’s ignition is powered by an independent AA battery, so even if your Weber Connect Module is out of battery, you can still ignite your grill
Articles in this section
- Spirit Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Spirit Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Spirit Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- Can my Spirit Smart Grill turn on even if the Weber Connect Module is out of power?
- Feature Comparison Between Weber Connect App and Weber Connect Module on Spirit Smart Grill
- Set a Grill Temperature Alert on the Weber Connect Module
- Can the Weber Connect Module be left outside?
- Where is the lid thermometer on my Spirit Smart Grill?