Once you’re ready to pack up and go, lay your grill in the flat position. Lift the folding handle by pulling up the red tabs, located on either side, and fold the handle up. Now you’re able to easily lift the grill with two handles and place it in your trunk.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more