The Weber Traveler was specially designed to grill a variety of food. Its 13,000 BTUs provide the perfect amount of heat to grill a large range of food, while also maximizing fuel efficiency. A common misconception is that the higher the BTUs, the better the grill, and that simply isn’t the case. We’ve identified 13,000 to be a sweet spot for temperature range and fuel efficiency.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more