Yes, you can store the Traveler outdoors. However, it was specially designed with features that make it easy to store in a garage - such as a kick stand, handle for hanging, and the compact size lets you store it on a garage shelf (dependent on wall and shelf being able to accommodate a 50 lb. item).
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more