Weber’s Smart series of Genesis grills uses an ambient temperature probe strategically positioned to provide the most accurate reading of your grill’s current internal temperature. That reading is then constantly displayed on both the screen of the Integrated Weber Connect Module and your connected device through the Weber Connect app. No more peering out the window trying to guess if your grill is ready to grill or not!
Articles in this section
- How do I plug in my grill?
- How do I install an external power bank with a USB-C cable?
- Why isn’t my WEBER CONNECT display turning on?
- Why do I have to plug in my grill?
- Do I have to plug in my grill to use the WEBER CONNECT app?
- Why won’t my USB-C external battery pack turn on my WEBER CONNECT display?
- Genesis II Smart Grills Welcome
- Weber Connect Module Set Up Instructions
- Pairing the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via Bluetooth
- Connecting the Genesis Smart Grill to the Weber Connect App via WiFi
- See more