That answer really depends on what you’re grilling, how often, and sometimes even weather conditions. We’ve designed the Traveler to be fuel efficient. Internal tests lead us to believe that you’ll get over an impressive two hours of grill time with a 1 lb disposable LP tank.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more