Make sure that your grease tray is clean, the interior of the grill is wiped down, and that the grill is fully collapsed and locked. The lid automatically locks once it’s lowered, but it’s never a bad idea to confirm by slightly tugging up on the handle. You should also confirm that the cart is locked by checking that the red tab on the front of the grill is over the locking pin.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more