Kneel down and visually locate the connection under the side table. Align the gas tank with the connector, push it in, and tilt slightly to the right. Twist clockwise (to the right) until it is attached and stable.
Articles in this section
- Traveler Grill Welcome
- What's the difference between the Traveler and other portable grills?
- What is the BTU rating of the grill and how does it compare to other portable grills?
- What is the warranty coverage for the grill?
- Does the Weber Traveler come assembled?
- What is the temperature range of the grill?
- How fast is the pre-heat?
- What makes the Traveler so fuel efficient?
- How do I attach my gas tank?
- Is there an adapter hose I can use for a larger LP tank?
- See more